Art Garfunkel is an American singer-songwriter, poet, and actor, best known as being a member of the folk duo Simon & Garfunkel.
Breakaway is his second solo album released in 1975 on Columbia Records.
Drums: Russ Kunkel, Jim Gordon, Jim Keltner, Rick Schlosser, Denny Seiwell, Roger Hawkins, John Guerin, Andrew Gold.
Bass: Joe Osborn, Reinie Press, Lee Sklar, Klaus Voorman, David Hood, Max Bennett.
Guitar: Andrew Gold, Louie Shelton, Pete Carr, Paul Simon, Stephen Bishop, Lon Van Eaton
Keyboards: Larry Knechtel, Andrew Gold, Bill Payne, Barry Beckett, Bruce Johnston, John Jarvis
Percussions: Ralph MacDonald, Joe Clayton
Background vocals: Paul Simon, Stephen Bishop, John Jarvis, Graham Nash, Toni Tennille, David Crosby, Jon Joyce, Bruce Johnston
Producers: Richard Perry, Art Garfunkel
Engineer: Brooks Arthur
String and Horn Arrangements: Del Newman, Richard Hewson.
1. I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever) (Stevie Wonder, Yvonne Wright) – 3:47
2. Rag Doll (Steve Eaton) – 3:03
3. Break Away (Benny Gallagher, Graham Lyle) – 3:31
4. Disney Girls (Bruce Johnston) – 4:32
5. Waters of March (Aguas de Março) (Antonio Carlos Jobim) – 3:34
6. My Little Town (Paul Simon) – 3:51
7. I Only Have Eyes For You (Al Dubin, Harry Warren) – 3:36
8. Looking For The Right One (Stephen Bishop) – 3:20
9. 99 Miles From L.A. (Albert Hammond, Hal David) – 3:29
10. The Same Old Tears On A New Background (Stephen Bishop) – 3:42