Andy Gibb was a British Singer and teen idol and the youngest brother of the family whose other members formed the Bee Gees: Barry, Robin and Maurice Gibb.
Shadow Dancing is the second album of Andy Gibb. It was released in 1978 for RSO Records.
Bass: Harold Cowart
Guitar: Joey Murcia, Jock Bartley, John Sambataro, Don Felder
Acoustic Guitar: Tim Renwick
Keyboards: George Bitzer, Paul Harris, Albhy Galuten
Percussion: Joe Lala
Backing Vocals: Barry Gibb, John Sambataro
Horns: Bill Purse, Ken Faulk, Neil Bonsanti, Peter Graves, Stan Webb, Whit Sidener
Strings arranged by: Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb, Blue Weaver
Conductor: Albhy Galuten
Producer: Albhy Galuten, Barry Gibb, Karl Richardson
Engineer: David Gertz, Karl Richardson
Recorded at Criteria Recording Studios, Miami.
1. Shadow Dancing (Andy Gibb, Barry Gibb, Maurice Gibb, Robin Gibb) - 4:34
2. Why (Andy Gibb, Barry Gibb) - 4:31
3. Fool For A Night (Andy Gibb) - 3:20
4. An Everlasting Love (Barry Gibb) - 4:06
5. (Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away (Barry Gibb, Blue Weaver) - 4:07
6. One More Look At The Night - 3:45
7. Melody (Andy Gibb) - 4:00
8. I Go For You (Andy Gibb) - 4:19
9. Good Feeling (Andy Gibb) - 3:46
Billboard Charts (1978)